Wednesday, November 12, 2014

{never too early for Christmas}

happy hump day, all! I am hoping that your week has been smooth thus far, and hey, we are halfway there! I couldn't help myself any longer... I finally caved and bought Target's Christmas aisle out for my apartment. I spent all day slaving away with tangled lights in one hand and green tea in the other, making my little place a winter wonderland. I normally cannot even think about Christmas until Thanksgiving is over, but this year feels different. I am so excited to be in Arkansas with my family for the ENTIRE holiday season, rather than just a sliver of 2 weeks.

 Tinsel trees are in. Cone tinsel trees are even more in. I didn't have much space for a large, full tree, so I purchased a 6 foot white tree and two smaller tinsel cones. I'm quite pleased with the finished product. What are your decor plans? I want to know! Stay tuned for my DIY tree skirt project!


No comments:

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner