Friday, October 10, 2014

{back again}

This time of transition into fall is undoubtedly my favorite time of the year. I love that crisp air that still permits me to wear shorts if I so choose. These photos are a compilation of the last few weeks’ activities, as there are some introductions to be made. I haven’t been using my camera much lately so these are all little snippets I’ve used my phone to capture. at the end of this post, you will find my fall staple playlist. enjoy, enjoy!

I am currently planning a neat lil giveaway for you guys. I hope you’ll join in as I post deets in the next few days.



Peace-


this is olivia. she has contagious energy and beautiful zeal to live life to every fullness. 
say hello again to my beloved pup, lena. Jesus knew i needed her before i did.
i'm thankful for fayetteville farmers market saturdays. it's becoming my me time.
thankful for little Henry and his endless energy, too. i can't believe he is 3.



fall chunes by Tori Miller on Grooveshark

No comments:

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner